
For the blow out photo, I had an f stop of F8.0, and a shutter speed of 1/2, and an ISO of 50. Instead of having a low ISO, I think making the ISO a larger number would have done the same thing. Although bumping up the ISO and lowering the shutter speed would have created similar effects, it still came out the way it was supposed to.When a photographer is trying to take a picture of a moving subject that he or she does not have control over, the photographer may use a technique called panning. Panning is where as the subject moves, the photographer moves the camera so that it continues to focus on the subject. A panning photo should look like the subject is clear, but the background is blurry. I think I did an OK job, but the legs on my partner start to get blurry. To take this photo, I had the aperture at F 8.0, shutter speed at 1/15 and ISO 50. I could have done a better job by probably picking a different location to take the photo, because it was difficult to get the lighting right in the quad area.
No comments:
Post a Comment