Out of the eight compositional tricks that we have learned, I believe that the Macro compositional trick is my favorite. I've always liked using macro; I liked being able to zoom in on small objects to make them the subject of a photo. I think that I will start using leading lines in my photograph from day to day. Now that I know what they are, I see them everywhere, which means that there's bound to be some sort of leading lines in the photographs that I will take in the future.
Extreme Angles was a little bit harder for me to achieve, and it's probably my least favorite because of that. I just have to keep trying and get used to how abstract it's supposed to look from the extreme angles.
Out of all the photos that I took using compositional tricks, I have to say that my favorite is the frame one. It just appealed to me because of the contrast between the hand inside the frame with the light sky in the background. I also like my light photo because I have a thing for hands; I believe that they have some really cool features that would show a lot of contrast with light and dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment