Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Scary Effects

My favorite project from the two is my alien. I feel that i could have done better with the vampire, especially with the blood around the mouth; I feel like i exaggerated the amount of blood i put. Although I feel like i could do some things to make the alien look better, i'm happy with how the project turned out. Some of the new tools that i used on the alien project was the pen and the clone stamp tool. The pen tool is pretty much self-explanatory, but i did have trouble trying to get a smooth line the first couple of times. I didn't really have any trouble with the clone stamp. The clone stamp is going to be really helpful in the future because with it i am able to edit out things that i do not want to be in a photograph. The careers that come to mind that would use tools like these are the photographers that work on photos that go in magazines, a professional photographers for models, or someone that works with advertisements.

No comments: